Orlando Real Estate Law Firm Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Experienced Orlando real estate lawyers handle propertys matters
The attorneys at Divine & Estes, P.A. apply their extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law. Our experienced attorneys can help you with:
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial property transactions
- Project Financing
- Residential home transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
We represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorneys
From offer to sale, we handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate, financing and construction, so that you can feel confident that your closing will go smoothly without any surprises. Our attorneys can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements (contracts, leases, easements, etc.)
- Assist in the development process
- Prepare or review your loan documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate litigation attorneys
Real estate litigation requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as a dynamic courtroom presence. Our attorneys possess the specialized knowledge necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
Real estate negotiators
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. Our effective attorneys guide negotiations to protect your interests. By retaining an experienced attorney to strategize during the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction. This can save time, costs and frustrations.